Katharine Stretch Denim Trouser
Why we think it's worth wanting. Our Japanese stretch denim trouser is a sophisticated and slightly glamorous take on the jean. Easily worn to the office or about town, or if you simply prefer the styling of a wider leg, and clean finish you're free to wear them anywhere. We are excited to offer yet another premier quality denim in our collection, this being the highly coveted Japanese fabric. Known for its durability, and the innovative techniques using technology to refine the hand of materials combined with artisanal methods used to create unique finishes make it one of the most desirable luxury fabrics in fashion.The importance of fit is always at the forefront of every style. Every piece in our collection is hand draped on a body in order to achieve a superior fit. We know clothes should always look better on you, than on the hanger. Style# PTSP190507NVYRead More
- Style# PTSP190507
- Easy fit through hip and thigh
- Ankle length slim leg
- Length 40½”, Inseam 30”, Leg opening 16”
- 1/2" over 1/2" fold and top stitched like a jean
- Front Zip, hook and bar closure
- 42 % Tencel/27% Cotton/27% Polyester/4% Spandex
- Made in the USA
- Dry clean only
- Model is 5’10” wearing size 6
shipping & returns
- Please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com within 40 days of your purchase to receive your free, pre-paid UPS return label.
- All returns must be in saleable, unworn, unaltered condition and include the original packaging and tags.
- Returns can be shipped at any UPS store, placed in a UPS drop box, or given to a UPS driver.
- Return labels must be used within 7 days of the label issue date.